Saturday, October 16, 2010

Oui Oui, je vous aime

Ainsi faire la fête j'aurai des ballons à notre mariage et nous danserons la nuit loin  - In English terms, "So to celebrate I will have balloons at our wedding, and we'll dance the night away."

Why, yes pahlease.

I love France.  I've never been, but in 3 months I will be whistling a different tune - perhaps a French tune, while I eat a baguette, with a cigarette in my hand of course, wearing a red beret and a drawn on moustache.

But anyhoo, this blog, and in particular their wedding is making me fall more in love with France than I thought possible. I have to admit, I've never seen balloons look so ultimately sophisticated at a wedding....And I'm not usually a fan of wedding balloons. At all. - I guess I am whistling a whole new tune. A French tune of course.

Fin


*Images are from the above linked blog, and are so whimsical that I had to show them on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment