Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Metallics, sequins and shimmer

I've always been quite fond of a sequinned cape, metallic eyelid shimmer and even a glomesh bag, and I think the fashion world is definitely following suit - sequin suit in fact.

I like metallic in all forms, whether it be a maroon satchel from Oroton, a silver metallic blouse from Sass & Bide, blue midnight shimmer eye shadow from miss Bobbi Brown, or even a crackled gold pair of pumps from DVF (Which are to-die-for, especially seeing as they were halved to $280... and then halved again to $140. They now sit in my wardrobe ready for a spin).

You can be as subtle as you want with shimmer, and I love it.


via here

via here


via here

via here

via here


via here

via here

I'm just a sucker for the shimmer. Will any of you be indulging in it this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment