Sunday, June 19, 2011

In the 80s!

Calvin Harris would have definitely loved us on the weekend.

Jake and I had a 30th Birthday Shindig, and it was a hurrah – everyone turned out in their finest 80s fashions, and I got to finally bring out the crimped hair. Thank god, I’ve been waiting to bust that bad girl out for ages.

It was fun to see all the 80s flair around the place. 

We listened to slow 80s pop, wore slap-on bracelets, and drank Pina Coladas...but we didn’t get caught in the rain.

In the words of that fabulous song, “I’ve got love for you if you were born in the 80s...the 80s!”

So here are some of the pieces that made my outfit; Jake wore a very cool tweed coat from an Op Shop, and fashioned a fake moustache, with red Converse shoes. I dug the shiz out of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment