I see a lot of things that I love during the week, sometimes twenty things in one day. But a few stand out from the rest.
1. This blog. My sister showed this lovely blog to me a while ago, and every now and then I stop in. It made me cry, in a good way though. Vey beautiful.
2. My fabulous new typewriter. I've been typing up letters all week, stamping them and then tieing them up with some string.
3. Lola & Bailey, Wow! This website has definitely been my favourite for the week. I would really, really love a tote with my initial. It would look uber cute as I tote around my library books, crafting supplies and groceries.
4. I love stationery, I really do. This website is my favourite every week. Go look, you won't leave empty handed.
5. Angus & Julia - their new album has been my favourite thing to listen to every day, all day and all night, as I drive to the shops, and as I get ready in the mornings, permanent playlisting going on here. Black Crow & Big Jet Plane are amazing songs, while listening you drift off to a place of enchantment. Maybe I just love Angus though.
There are my faves for the week - I do have plenty more, I really do. x