Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tea for Me

‘Twas my Birthday on Sunday, and what a lovely day it was. I had an early morning brunch, sitting around with my family, enjoying a pot of tea or two, some scones with jam and cream, salmon with shallots and cream cheese, freshly squeezed lemonade, banana loaf and a rainbow cake, yum, yum! I was very spoilt. Jake bought me the fabulous bumble bee necklace, which completely surprised and delighted.

And I was very pleasantly excited when mum and dad gave me a Samantha Robinson tea pot which I’ve been lusting after for years. My first post nearly two years ago was about miss Robinson herself, and her beautiful handmade creations that she had been working on, and I must say, I can’t wait to enjoy a drop out of this fine pot, with the cups that I’ve been collecting, with much aid from my sister Sophie who purchased two for my birthday.

I also unwrapped a beautiful French clock from my other sister, another fabulous teapot from Jake’s mum and dad and my favourite present yet – a handmade jewellery box out of paddle pop sticks and a card with drawings of the Australia Zoo from my nephew Oskar, it’s just dandy.

I had a lovely day. Hip, Hip, Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment