Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Meme - Five Faves 3

Woo, it's that time again.  I'm loving this little game.  Please follow along here, its very fun to play each week.

1. Movies.  I'm loving all things cinema, and my favourite leading ladies who inspire me to laugh, cry and be entertained.  Zooey Deschanel can do no wrong in my eyes, her kooky personality in films, her whimsical voice and her pixie cut do'. Maggie Gyllenhaal is so quirky and fabulous, nuff said. Chloe Sevigny, in Big Love,  I love her dead pan character, and her uber coolness she oozes off screen as she frames her face with Ray Bans.  Drew Barrymore, makes me smile.  Helena Bonham Carter, also nuff said.
2. She & Him - still loving their songs this week,  this is my favourite.   
3. WOW! this book. Really Wild Tea Cosies, is in another edition, and I can't wait to test out some of the patterns.
4. All things Chai Tea. Popcorn and I are completely obsessed with these spicey, cinnamon delights. 
5. Finders Keepers Markets I would love to go to these.  Maybe If I beg, a certain someone will take me there in June for a holiday.... x


No comments:

Post a Comment