Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pin Cushion Palooza

Mother's Day is coming up, Hurrah! We get to show those women in our lives how much we love them, and give them a day off from all those nitty gritty daily tasks they do, that means no - mending your jeans, taxiing you around, or making you sandwiches for lunch!

I made a pincushion for my article in the paper, and it would be a great Mothers Day gift for all those craft savvy mothers out there! It's stuffed with plenty of fluff to make it nice and plump for all those pins, and is sitting in prime position on my shelf! My mother has pincushions coming out of her ears, so I think this one will be staying with me! luckily I have her present already under wraps!

Anyhoo, here is the link for you to get crafting for Mothers Day ----> Design Sponge Pincushion

No comments:

Post a Comment