My five faves for the week. Thanks for bringing it back Pip, I love to hop on the bandwagon and play along.
1. My new scarf from here. I could have just attempted to knit one myself, but this one just looks so lovely in the store...
2. Family dinners with my friends every Sunday night. They are becoming a ritual, and we just love goofing around and planning what meals to eat.
3. Lola and Bailey - This fabulous tote bag has my name written all over it - well my intial.
4. The weather! I am loving the sudden cold snap, and can't wait to finish uni for the semester and head on home to cold Central Queensland where I can see spend the holidays rugging up and snuggling my nephews.
5. Groove Armada - Paper Romance Enough said. This song is rockin' my socks at the moment, love, love, love it!
What are your five faves for the week? woooooooo x