Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mending My Unstitching

Yes, I have been on a little holiday from the blogosphere (only one week to be exact), but I'm needing something to distract myself, and thought that a little post would do that.  So here it goes. 

A little bit of optimism, positive thoughts, happy imagery and lots of love going to bird, bike, b-riley, barfield, popcorn, shark & all of those in between, you cheer me up, and you all hold a little piece of thread in stitching me back together x

I will be back doing coffee dates, movie nights and fasta pasta runs in no time...hopefully

4 comments:

  1. I will always love you, no matter what.

    Bird xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wonderful. I'm glad you're feeling more like yourself.
    Love you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. think baskin runs will start again??? hhhmmmm... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you too.

    Shark (bait) oh ha ha
    xx

    ReplyDelete